Sweet Sixx and the Wild Pack is a full-time touring jam band and are the host band for The Blues Against Hunger Society, a group dedicated to feeding the hungry while preserving and promoting the blues.
"Like US" and "Friend US" on Facebook and review all our websites:
Do you have a concert, event, tour, club or want to host a party? BOOK WILD PACK for your next party or gig - CONTACT US! We can handle everything; music, sound system, lighting, social media, media marketing, printing and more!
About Sixx and Rachel Pack - The Dynamic Duo
MORE ABOUT SIXX
While Sixx had loved music and made many course changes, Rachel was rather different. She loved fitness, leading her to the position of Vice President of the California State Fresno Kinesiology Club. There, she worked to produce the KPC Fitness Expo for 3 years. For the remainder of her time before Sixx, she stayed firmly in fitness and worked in many positions including head lifeguard, fitness trainer, aerobics instructor, marketing director, event promoter, technical advisor and talent manager.
MORE ABOUT RACHEL.
for all involved.
The Blues Against Hunger Tours
Photos: 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014
The International Blues and Arts Fiesta
- 2012 - The First Annual Baja Blue Festival in Rosarito Beach
- 2013 The Mexico Report’s 2013 Heroes of Mexico Award
- 2007 - 2013 Publishers of Mexico Living Magazine
- 2012 The Mexico Report’s 2012 Heroes of Mexico Award
- 2012 Baja California Governors Award
- 2008 - current Publishers of The Baja Report
- 2009 - current Owners of The Baja Good Life Club (similar to AARP, serving Expats in Baja)
- 2012 Publishers of 7 Travel Guidebooks
- 2009 Big Hat Days & Horse Tournament
- 2008 - 2011: Home Expo
- 2010 - 2011: Salsa Festival
- 2002-2015 The Print Supplier (Printing company)
- 2003-2007 MMA sporting event production and DVD distribution
- 2003-2007 Bad Breed TV (9 DVD series produced for Hollywood Video)
- 2004-2006 Channel Island Adventures (Sailboat Chartering company)
- 2003 Arnold Schwarzenegger World/Gracie Submission Championships DVD (filmed, edited, and designed)